Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Pre Buying Questions

I'm a newbie to this site and to home audio. I have three questions regarding the FX2000.

1. Am I too assume that this unit is just an effects processor or is it an interface as well?

2. I wish to run a mic into it and out to powered speakers. Is this possible or do I have to run it through a mixer first?

3. I'm also assuming that there aren't USB or SD capabilities to be connected to a computer for recording purposes and that the unit will have to go through a usb mixer.

Maybe simple and straight forward questions but I'd appreciate any answers. Thanks y'all!

Lamar Dodsworth
Tags (1)
ldodsworth Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-04

2020-02-04

Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Pre Buying Questions

I'm a newbie to this site and to home audio. I have three questions regarding the FX2000.

1. Am I too assume that this unit is just an effects processor or is it an interface as well?

2. I wish to run a mic into it and out to powered speakers. Is this possible or do I have to run it through a mixer first?

3. I'm also assuming that there aren't USB or SD capabilities to be connected to a computer for recording purposes and that the unit will have to go through a usb mixer.

Maybe simple and straight forward questions but I'd appreciate any answers. Thanks y'all!

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies