Contributor - Level 1

Home Cinema

I wish to develop a home cinema in space of 20 x 30 sq. ft. room size. Apart from professional display, It should have excellent sound system with Dolby effects. Kindly suggest be best configuration of speakers, amplifiers, controls, etc. and their positioning.

avfern Contributor - Level 1 2019-07-25

2019-07-25

Home Cinema

I wish to develop a home cinema in space of 20 x 30 sq. ft. room size. Apart from professional display, It should have excellent sound system with Dolby effects. Kindly suggest be best configuration of speakers, amplifiers, controls, etc. and their positioning.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor - Level 1

Re: Home Cinema

HI Gopel ( @avfern ), 

Welcome to the community.  The first thing you need to tell us is what your approximate budget is?  Also it would help to tell us what part of the world you are in as not all products are offered in all countries. Since you are posting here I'll asuume you'd like to focus on Music Tribe products but that's not really their forte.  I believe most of their products are multi-zone type audio distribution products. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver