Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Tried raising support ticket but failed

Hi,

I have tried to raise a support ticket three times tonight and it keeps saying there is an error.

I have a Tannoy TS2.8 Sub (Serial Number 80006580160115806811) which has no sound coming out of it. The led on the back is flashing red and I have tried a different power lead and cable but that has not made a difference. The fuse is OK. It is still in warranty and I have attached proof of purchase. Can you resolve it remotely or will it need to be returned?

Kind regards,
Danny

danlynch37 Contributor - Level 1 2020-04-01

2020-04-01

Tried raising support ticket but failed

Hi,

I have tried to raise a support ticket three times tonight and it keeps saying there is an error.

I have a Tannoy TS2.8 Sub (Serial Number 80006580160115806811) which has no sound coming out of it. The led on the back is flashing red and I have tried a different power lead and cable but that has not made a difference. The fuse is OK. It is still in warranty and I have attached proof of purchase. Can you resolve it remotely or will it need to be returned?

Kind regards,
Danny

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Tried raising support ticket but failed

Hi @danlynch37 ,

One of our guys from have reached out to you on your inbox to help resolve the issue.

Thank you,

Virn Abuda | Community Manager, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs