Highlighted

Using an IP3000 sub after the columns were stolen.

Contributor - Level 2
Hi guys.

Scumbags stole my mates columns and the retailers cant replace them. My mate now has a big useless sub that won’t work without “seeing “ the columns, is there a way to persuade the amplifiers that the load is present?

Thanks.

Kev
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Using an IP3000 sub after the columns were stolen.

Triber Moderator
Kev Tyler;154428 wrote:
Hi guys.

Scumbags stole my mates columns and the retailers cant replace them. My mate now has a big useless sub that won’t work without “seeing “ the columns, is there a way to persuade the amplifiers that the load is present?

Thanks.

Kev

Hi Kev,

It's pretty sad to hear that someone made off with your IP3000 towers, to me that is the very definition of "jerk". Sorry that this happened to you. Our Solutions team is not aware of a specific "way" to persuade the subs to work without having the column speakers connected.

That being said, I feel it would still be beneficial for you to contact CARE directly (careente@musictribe.com ) and let them know about the whole situation. Perhaps they can try to help you reach a amicable solution for this unfortunate situation.

Hope this helps!
Michael Lapke

Re: Using an IP3000 sub after the columns were stolen.

Contributor - Level 2
Thanks Michael

It was my friend who had the gear stolen but I’m going to contact the guys on his behalf. I was hoping that someone might be able to identify which pins on the sub go to the certain sections of the two arrays, I imagine it’s about 4 Channels and was hoping that a competent person might be able to knock up a work around so that a single cabinet with a couple of Lo drivers and a horn could be rigged up.

Many thanks

Kev