Top Solution Authors
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

TC 8210 GUI under display scalling

I have problems with GUI under custom display scalling set to 125%. Win 10 latest build - Cubase 10 -10.0.50 build. Any tips about fixing this before buying this awesome sounding reverb? Thanks!

zulur Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-04

2020-03-04

TC 8210 GUI under display scalling

I have problems with GUI under custom display scalling set to 125%. Win 10 latest build - Cubase 10 -10.0.50 build. Any tips about fixing this before buying this awesome sounding reverb? Thanks!

• 0 Kudos
  • 12 Replies
Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Re: TC 8210 GUI under display scalling

Hi Zulur,

Can You send me a screen shot ?

All the best from

Claus

Claus Bay Nielsen | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Claus,

thank you for replying.

Screenshot attached.

Kind regards,

Seb

Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Hi Seb,

Thanks for the screenshot ... I'll investigate this issue further when I get back to the office tomorrow: Will keep You updated here!

All the best from

Claus

Claus Bay Nielsen | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hey, 

any news on this? Just asking because I have the same problem. I'd like to purchase the tc 8210 as long as it's on sale but I can't test it because of the broken gui.
I'm on Windows 10 pro using Wavelab 10 Pro and Cubase 10.5 Pro

Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Hi Seb and ShoLee,

We're working to fix this issue, but don't know the ETA ...

ShoLee: You can switch to 100% to test and everything should look great!

All the best from

Claus

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hi TC-Claus,

thank you for your answer. I can confirm that it looks quite normal in 100%..but...it is way too small on my 2k monitor   e.g. Waves plugins are hardly readable now amongst a lot of others
But I noticed something strange: when I open the plugin in 100% and then change back to 125% it still looks normal. If I open another instance of tc8210 the first one will still look normal, while the second one has a broken gui again
(please see attendant picture 125% scaled back from 100%)

Regards,
ShoLee

oh, btw...maybe you should consider making a resizable gui? That would so great!

Zwischenablage01.png

Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Hi guys,

We have fixed the scaling issue and an update is being pushed very soon

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Great news indeed!

Now do we get a special discount? Smiley Happy

Happy reverberation!

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Whopee!  That's really great to hear

But can we reset the demo so we can test it again?  And I'd like to ask, if you can think about selling it for the special price because we were not able to test it during the offer?

Thank you so far!  stay safe and healthy!