Top Solution Authors
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2
Contributor - Level 2

TC native plugins

Hi there, I already own all the plug ins with the controllers. I think tc, for people like us (we bought the previous version with the controllers) should give us an  ilok license for free (with two instances, even sonnox is doing that).

Thanks for hearing!

JLC Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-06

2020-03-06

TC native plugins

Hi there, I already own all the plug ins with the controllers. I think tc, for people like us (we bought the previous version with the controllers) should give us an  ilok license for free (with two instances, even sonnox is doing that).

Thanks for hearing!

• 0 Kudos
  • 5 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: TC native plugins

@JLC wrote:

Thanks for hearing!

+1

Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 10 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 10 x64 / VEP6 / D-Touch Cubase / Console 1 / CMC Controllers / Faderport / iPad 2&3 Lemur... /
Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Hi JLC,

Mike from the guitar team here.. As far as i know, you can just use the native versions and use the controller as a dongle to work with them ..  (or you need to connect it for authorisation and then you can work without it attached  for several months) 

Let me know if this works.... If not, i  pass this on the my colleagues in the Pro team..

Best,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2
Contributor - Level 2

In fact is working, but it would be nice to have the ilok option too for the macbook pro.

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

The fact that the early adopters who paid more cant' use the version without the controller (i.e. on the road or like me the controller doesn't work in the the last 6 months of updates for Studio One) is an unbelievable disrepectful decision to your customers.   

Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Hi chrismilne,

Soory to hear Your module haven't been working! What version of Studio One are You running?

macOS or Windows 10? (I can't replicate the issue on my machine)

I'll do all I can to help You with this issue ... all the best and stay safe from

Claus

Claus Bay Nielsen | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs