Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudo Given
  • Contributors
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Behringer WING Manual!!!

PLEASE publish a proper manual for the WING console. It comes with a five page Quick Start guide that doesnt even tell you how to turn it on!!! (Hidden switch by the way!). My phone calls to Guitar Center and Sweetwater ended basically with "Google It!" There is simply not enough info anywhere to tell you how to use this machine.

There is also ZERO information about how to configure it with ProTools as advertised.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Behringer WING Manual!!!

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

I'm finding that Behringer just basically doesn't publish real manuals for their gear, only quick-start guides and "Product Information Documents" that are nothing more than PDF versions of the web page for the product.  For instance, I'm trying to find out how channels are routed for monitoring in one of their interfaces.  The quick-start guide says of the Stereo/Mono button in the Monitoring section, "STEREO/MONO selects stereo or
mono monitoring."  Wow, really?  Never would have figured that out.  So how about some info on audio sources that are being monitored, or what outputs the switch applies to...nope.

This is why we see so many YouTube videos of people trying to figure out how Behringer devices work.  It's almost amusing.

Ed Milham
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

I just purchased this unit new and I gotta say... I'm extremely concerned with the lack of explanation about DAW integration (Logic for me) and the fact that there is NO USERS MANUAL or PHONE SUPPORT. These two things kinds scare the H*ll out of me.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

The Behringer WING was shipped knowingly with DAW integration not functioning. This is per Behringer. The exact quote was "this will be added in a future update". I immediately packed the $3000 boat anchor up and returned it to Guitar Center.