Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Double posts in threads

Why are there double posts in all threads these days?  I see the original at the top and bottom of every post?? It should not be like that IMO, distracting to say the least.

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager

Re: Double posts in threads

Hi @GaryHiggins 

Are you referring to something like this? https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Musician/MS-101-Sequencer-start-on-playback/m-p/266409#M2805

If yes, then this is to put the "solution" on top always but let me still open this issue with our design team. 

Regards,

Kevin Music | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs

@Kevin More like what's attached here, top post and bottom are the same infoB.PNG

happens on almost every thread...

Community Manager

Hi @GaryHiggins this seems connected to your settings. I reverted it back to default and its fixed the issue. Would like me to keep this settings or revert it to your previous settings?

Kevin Music | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs

@Kevin which setting? I would like to know what caused it...

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @GaryHiggins its the Linear Format: Sorting order within topics.Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 4.10.04 PM.png

@KevinThanks!