Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 2

Double posts in threads

Why are there double posts in all threads these days?  I see the original at the top and bottom of every post?? It should not be like that IMO, distracting to say the least.

Thanks for the Accepted Solutions and Kudos! Always appreciated IF duly earned.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Double posts in threads

Hi @GaryHiggins 

Are you referring to something like this? https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Musician/MS-101-Sequencer-start-on-playback/m-p/266409#M2805

If yes, then this is to put the "solution" on top always but let me still open this issue with our design team. 

Regards,

Kevin Music | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 2

@Kevin More like what's attached here, top post and bottom are the same infoB.PNG

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 2

happens on almost every thread...

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @GaryHiggins this seems connected to your settings. I reverted it back to default and its fixed the issue. Would like me to keep this settings or revert it to your previous settings?

Kevin Music | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 2

@Kevin which setting? I would like to know what caused it...

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @GaryHiggins its the Linear Format: Sorting order within topics.Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 4.10.04 PM.png

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 2

@KevinThanks!