Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: X32

@Kevin wrote:

Hi @RexBeckett Its now connected to the Updates page. Sorry for the delay. Connecting Brand Tribes to Updates was not really part of the initial release for the restructuring but this seems really important to our users so we followed it up Smiley Happy

Hi @Kevin , are you able to share your plan for the restructuring? The Brand/Product format seems to be attracting posts from new users but is not connected to the wealth of knowledge from the old product-based forums. Is this something that you are addressing?

5 REPLIES 5

I totally agree-we need that connection to the old forum info-there is enough material in there to write 3 manuals, maybe more! I cant believe this was somehow not important to restructuring. If it wasn't whomever set that plan in motion should get canned! Clearly that person had no clue how much effort went into the years of posts shared there.

Community Manager

Hi @RexBeckett  and @GaryHiggins thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding this restructuring. Let me move this topic under "Suggestions" for better discussions. Will open this issue with the team.

Kevin Music | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Trusted Contributor - Level 2

@Kevin 

Yes. +1 Linking back to the old forums. We need FAQs and stickies to remind users to post the name/model of their equipment, firmware vesion, OS versions, etc. 

Community Manager

All topics/posts from the old forum were migrated but categorized into customer solution-based. Since we have brand-based categorization again, we are now moving some of the those topics/posts into their old category/tribe and the other into the new one. Please bear with us as we move those topics/posts.

Kevin Music | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted

@Kevin wrote:

All topics/posts from the old forum were migrated but categorized into customer solution-based. Since we have brand-based categorization again, we are now moving some of the those topics/posts into their old category/tribe and the other into the new one. Please bear with us as we move those topics/posts.

@Kevin 

That is good news. Thank you for the update.

Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors