Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors
Contributor - Level 3

Where do I find the Behringer forum. My link brings me to this confusing place.

None of this makes sense.   ...
Every page I go to is different wording, different design and is confusing.
Although the previous forum was a little weird, it was far superior to this bandwidth wasting mess.

Is the forum available in a less psychotic format?

12 REPLIES 12
Regular Contributor - Level 1

Re: Where do I find the Behringer forum. My link brings me to this confusing place.

I might try mushrooms later and coming back to see if it makes more sense.
Contributor - Level 3

Re: Where do I find the Behringer forum. My link brings me to this confusing place.

All I have is vodka.. It just makes the problem 'twice' as bad given the double vision.
Contributor - Level 3

And now all the topics seem to have lost their posting time and date so I can't tell if it is an old or new post. What the ****. 

Valued Contributor - Level 2

I noticed the same...I see a post, answer it (or try) and then it's gone for a few days (sort of) go back to the same spot and I'm looking at posts from last summer...doesn't feel logical...seemed a little better this am...but now I'm lost again...story of my life!

Regular Contributor - Level 1

This feels like one of those attempts to make this a social community. The problem is, it is not. This forum was a professional tool that served the relationship between consumer and manufacturer. Consumers who have paid for gear and use this forum as a means of getting the most out of the product for private and professional use. I don't need another facebook, or twitter. Save the badges, and honour the time tested forum that has existed since day 1 of the internet. Simple and straightforward.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Yup
Contributor - Level 3

At least times/days/dates of posts seem to have re-appeared when you go into a thread to read the posts. 

Contributor - Level 3

All I want to do right now is go look at all the Neutron posts... but alas.
It is either impossible, or it so totally escapes me that I'm lost.

Contributor - Level 2

There is nearly nothing more to add to your post Tom, very,very true.

I was very pleased about all the help and good ideas I found in the old forum for several years..

From time to time I just looked into the forum and within 10min I alway had a short impression what new topics and interesting information were available dealing with the different related sub-topic of my x32 mixer.

And that is what I need. No social network.

Profound knowledge organized in a professional way, nothing else.

Somethimes less is more. Definitely in this case.