Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors
Contributor - Level 1

YOU NEED TO CREATE A LOOPER!

Using a Hardware Looper is really a different vibe than making loops in a daw. And there's absolutly not a lot of  choice in the world for good/complete looper. The RC-505 & EHX 95000 beeing the only advanced nones, but still miss importants features.

Please could you develop a looper that has at least the following functionality :

- 8 tracks recording (mono or stereo), with fader for adjusting volume

- possibility to record differents track/loop lenght, option between free loop & quantize bars/beat

- mic/line mono/stereo inputs

- seperate outputs, with pristine sound & if possible an analog path with quality VCA and if possible, an EQ and analog lp/hp filter for each track 

- midi sync and pitch/warp audio

- Good DSP effect are welcome but really not the most important

Please please please make this idea come true, i'm sure it would sell a lot and be a great product, that people really need.

Thanks for reading meSmiley Happy

Best regards

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor - Level 3

Re: YOU NEED TO CREATE A LOOPER!

I like it. Looper is a creative and inspiring tool for musical ideas.

Robin - Full of ideas
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: YOU NEED TO CREATE A LOOPER!

I would like to see a looper combined with a beat slicer.  Take the beat/loop.  Auto slice.  Each sound is assigned on a row of pads.  The auto slice also auto sequences the original look on a step sequencer (like an Electribe), and then you can mute/add steps and tweek the individual slices. The ESX-1 actually did something like this but it was a trainwreck due to it's inability to recognize the natural swing in a drum or melody loop.