Using a Hardware Looper is really a different vibe than making loops in a daw. And there's absolutly not a lot of choice in the world for good/complete looper. The RC-505 & EHX 95000 beeing the only advanced nones, but still miss importants features.
Please could you develop a looper that has at least the following functionality :
- 8 tracks recording (mono or stereo), with fader for adjusting volume
- possibility to record differents track/loop lenght, option between free loop & quantize bars/beat
- mic/line mono/stereo inputs
- seperate outputs, with pristine sound & if possible an analog path with quality VCA and if possible, an EQ and analog lp/hp filter for each track
- midi sync and pitch/warp audio
- Good DSP effect are welcome but really not the most important
Please please please make this idea come true, i'm sure it would sell a lot and be a great product, that people really need.
Thanks for reading me
I would like to see a looper combined with a beat slicer. Take the beat/loop. Auto slice. Each sound is assigned on a row of pads. The auto slice also auto sequences the original look on a step sequencer (like an Electribe), and then you can mute/add steps and tweek the individual slices. The ESX-1 actually did something like this but it was a trainwreck due to it's inability to recognize the natural swing in a drum or melody loop.