Musician

Highlighted

Parameters changing automatically

Contributor - Level 1
link to video of whats happening..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkowxaPhrU4

anybody else ever had this problem?
any suggestions? hard to make sounds when the parameters are changing by themselves Smiley Sad

anyways,.. any feedback greatly appreciated, thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Parameters changing automatically

Volunteer Moderator
Just for testing, try to set those sliders to their minimum position before recalling that patch.

It looks like the dm detects movements in those sliders for some reason...
Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos and/or mark it as a solution!

Parameters changing

Contributor - Level 2
Maybe some midi message causing this. I had the same issue and after unpluged from audiocard and laptop, usind deepmind 12 by deepmind i got no more issues like this.
Music is a language.

Re: Parameters changing automatically

Triber Moderator
Edmundo Cassis;150219 wrote:
Maybe some midi message causing this. I had the same issue and after unpluged from audiocard and laptop, usind deepmind 12 by deepmind i got no more issues like this.

You could also try changing the MIDI channel on your DeepMind 12 to something different (preferably a channel not being used by anything else in your setup) when re-connected and see if that helps alleviate the behavior.
Michael Lapke - Broadcast Storytelling Champion

Parameters changing

Contributor - Level 2
Great! I'll try this! Thank you!Smiley Happy
Music is a language.

Parameters changing

Contributor - Level 2
Changing midi channel 1 to 2 wasn't enough, BUT, in GLOBAL\USB-CTRL, i set to CC (cause my Deepmind12 is connected by usb cable), and this fixed that issue. (until now....)
Music is a language.
Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors