Contributor - Level 1

Bad customer service

Have no idea why it takes so long for these people respond.  I'm being completely ignored on multiple emails.

8x ta500, 4x tsw218, c88 4, c20 8, nlb60 and Xair18
Mfrjames Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-01

2019-10-01

Bad customer service

Have no idea why it takes so long for these people respond.  I'm being completely ignored on multiple emails.

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Valued Contributor - Level 1

Re: Bad customer service

Hi @Mfrjames ,

Welcome to the community.  You aren't being ignored. There is no support email address. So, whatever you are sending to is just discarding it without a bounce. 

To get support, you need to go to the support site and fill out a support request.  You should get an automated reply in an email with a ticket number that says they will reply within one business day.  BE PATIENT.  They are way backed up and that time is more like a week.  If you don't get a reply with your ticket number, check your spam folder. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 1

I have 2 different ticket numbers from last week. Have also directly contacted 2 different associates that I've dealt with in the past and neither of them have responded to me.

8x ta500, 4x tsw218, c88 4, c20 8, nlb60 and Xair18
Contributor - Level 1

I am in the same situation. I have had only one email response and I replied to it but they have not replied back. This was 4 days ago. the 1-800 number is busy 24/7. What if I need support at a location? The email thing isnt working well and lots of people dont have time to wait on a reply. If you are that busy then add more people. You really need a active Tech support number. Why would I want to buy any more of your product if this is the best you can do for Tech support?