Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Behringer wing / dante

I was watching a video on youtube from guitar center and noticed the guy stated that the 2 network ports (not aes50 ones) can be used for dante or waves soundgrid. But I also know that they are offering a dante card, so I am confused if you need to buy the expansion card or if dante is built in...

evansampson Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-28

2020-01-28

Behringer wing / dante

I was watching a video on youtube from guitar center and noticed the guy stated that the 2 network ports (not aes50 ones) can be used for dante or waves soundgrid. But I also know that they are offering a dante card, so I am confused if you need to buy the expansion card or if dante is built in...

Triber Contributor

Re: Behringer wing / dante

Hi @evansampson 

Dante is not built-in natively but will be an available pre-installed internal card option in the future. Along with the standard WING configuration, there will be versions that include either a Dante or Soundgrid card internally. This is in addition to the expansion card slot, that will also have those same options and more. 

Chase McKnight | Solutions Manager, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs