Contributor - Level 1

Crash M32 Live after stop SD-recording

Dear M32-users,

By the end of a live recording via the Live-card (2x32Gb) my M32 Live "crashed" and rebooted automatically.

System: Upgrade M32 to M32-Live, SW 4.00

Luckily I was able to film it because for some reason I expected the "crash", the problem appeared already 5 times.

After the reboot, I could use the mixer without problems, also start and stop recording.

Someone else who experienced the same issue?

sw vers.jpg

(view in My Videos)

Best regards,

Dirk

DirkPeeters Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-22

2019-12-22

Crash M32 Live after stop SD-recording

Dear M32-users,

By the end of a live recording via the Live-card (2x32Gb) my M32 Live "crashed" and rebooted automatically.

System: Upgrade M32 to M32-Live, SW 4.00

Luckily I was able to film it because for some reason I expected the "crash", the problem appeared already 5 times.

After the reboot, I could use the mixer without problems, also start and stop recording.

Someone else who experienced the same issue?

sw vers.jpg

(view in My Videos)

Best regards,

Dirk

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Rock Star - Level 1

Re: Crash M32 Live after stop SD-recording

Hi Dirk ( @DirkPeeters ), 

Welcome to the community.  There are numerous problems with firmware 4.00 and the X-Live card that are addressed in firmware 4.01.   I'd recommend updating to that firmware and trying to reproduce the problem again. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver

View solution in original post

Rock Star - Level 1

Hi Dirk ( @DirkPeeters ), 

Welcome to the community.  There are numerous problems with firmware 4.00 and the X-Live card that are addressed in firmware 4.01.   I'd recommend updating to that firmware and trying to reproduce the problem again. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Ken,

thanks for the feedback!

I already planned the update to FW: 4.01.

Today I could make the update but had not the opportunity to test it "live".

I was wondering if some other users experienced the same issue?

Best regards,

Dirk