Contributor - Level 1

M32R blocked sound

Hi all Guys...
Some days ago, we had a problem on our M32R consolle...
I have connect to the 15 and 16 channel (routed on aux input 5-6) my phone playing some music for checking the PA.

Everyting ok, for just some minutes!

Suddenly when i was away from the consolle, the audio goes down... silence. 
I watch the consolle, and after some check and trying to understand why don't play nothing else, i see that the sample rate value is red!
The consolle is set right, with internal sync, on 48khz (i've try also 44.1 rebooting the consolle).
But, nothing! 

I've reset the factory setup, and update the firmware, but the problem is always there...

There is no input from every channel, the meter don't show nothing, the sound don't go out from the consolle.
Routed good on local input, with internal sync... 

Any idea or suggestion?

matt-korban Contributor - Level 1 2019-07-23

2019-07-23

M32R blocked sound

Hi all Guys...
Some days ago, we had a problem on our M32R consolle...
I have connect to the 15 and 16 channel (routed on aux input 5-6) my phone playing some music for checking the PA.

Everyting ok, for just some minutes!

Suddenly when i was away from the consolle, the audio goes down... silence. 
I watch the consolle, and after some check and trying to understand why don't play nothing else, i see that the sample rate value is red!
The consolle is set right, with internal sync, on 48khz (i've try also 44.1 rebooting the consolle).
But, nothing! 

I've reset the factory setup, and update the firmware, but the problem is always there...

There is no input from every channel, the meter don't show nothing, the sound don't go out from the consolle.
Routed good on local input, with internal sync... 

Any idea or suggestion?

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Triber Contributor

Re: M32R blocked sound

Hi @matt-korban 

If you've performed a factory reset and still having these issues, please fill out the web form here and contact our technical support team as there may be an issue with your console.

Chase McKnight | Solutions Manager, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: M32R blocked sound

check your power volt.....