Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Midas PRO 1 Effects Rack save

Hello!

The FX Rack setup doesn`t change between different scenes. I mean i have a scene with a delay on rack 4, and the next scene is with a flanger on the same rack. Both scenes and the show is saved. But when i switch between scenes, the rack ramains the same. I have to load a saved rack file to get there.

Is it possible to be able to have the correct rack for a scene without having to load the desired rack? I`m kinda drawing a mental blank mulling over this.

Thanks a lot!

LaurMorun Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-22

2020-03-22

Midas PRO 1 Effects Rack save

Hello!

The FX Rack setup doesn`t change between different scenes. I mean i have a scene with a delay on rack 4, and the next scene is with a flanger on the same rack. Both scenes and the show is saved. But when i switch between scenes, the rack ramains the same. I have to load a saved rack file to get there.

Is it possible to be able to have the correct rack for a scene without having to load the desired rack? I`m kinda drawing a mental blank mulling over this.

Thanks a lot!

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Midas PRO 1 Effects Rack save

Hi Laur @LaurMorun ,

I've passed this on to Chase to respond.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Midas PRO 1 Effects Rack save

Thank you, Paul!