Contributor - Level 2

Midas pro2 waves

I have a waves server1 system with an MGB madi interfase that I'm running on my console right now,I'm going on tour with a PRO2 console that already has a KT 9650 that currently has a usb card with it,if i change the card to a madi card on it would i be able to run my waves thru it!?!?

Noe calderas
Noecalderas Contributor - Level 2 2019-11-26

2019-11-26

Midas pro2 waves

I have a waves server1 system with an MGB madi interfase that I'm running on my console right now,I'm going on tour with a PRO2 console that already has a KT 9650 that currently has a usb card with it,if i change the card to a madi card on it would i be able to run my waves thru it!?!?

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Rising Star - Level 3

Re: Midas pro2 waves

Hi Noe ( @Noecalderas ), 

Welcome to the community.  Yes, that should work fine. You will, however, still need a computer to run the Multirack UI even though the processing is being done on the SGS. 

@ChaseMcKnight  just to confirm that I haven't missed something. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 2

Ok excellent let me try it!!

Noe calderas
Triber Contributor

Hi @Noecalderas 

Yep, as @KenMitchell mentioned; you'll just need a DN9650 with KT-MADI card connected to your MGB. 

Chase McKnight | Solutions Manager, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Ok awesome,any other pointers you might have for me!? Like do's and don't's!?

Noe calderas