Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

S32 "Mute all" button is stuck

The mute all button on my S32 is stuck in the on possition. I accidently unplugged the ethernet cable connecting the S32 to my X32 while connecting my router and I believe that's when the problem occured. I've tried powering down everything multiples times and have triple checked that the connection is secure. Could it be a hardware failure? The unit is less than three months old.

bjh2775 Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-24

2019-10-24

S32 "Mute all" button is stuck

The mute all button on my S32 is stuck in the on possition. I accidently unplugged the ethernet cable connecting the S32 to my X32 while connecting my router and I believe that's when the problem occured. I've tried powering down everything multiples times and have triple checked that the connection is secure. Could it be a hardware failure? The unit is less than three months old.

Volunteer Moderator

Re: S32 "Mute all" button is stuck

Hi Brandon @bjh2775 ,

Welcome to the forum. Is the Mute All button physically stuck (pressed in) or just the light is on without the ability to change it? If it is the latter, check on the X32, Setup, preamps screen to make sure the Lock Stagebox is not enabled.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!