Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Tfx122m-an popping, not playing

Hi guys, I got delivery of the long awaited TFX122M-AN monitors yesterday, purchased from Chuck Levin, great seller.

Problem is, one of the speakers popped and stopped playing at a performance I was having. I took off the power and tried it back this morning. It's playing material and then stopping. I don't know if it's thermal or something else. I'm willing to ship the amp from this box and get a replacement. Just dont know who in the Caribbean or Latin America would be able to facilitate me. The other box is great and I love the sound. I feel I'm gonna sell my JBL monitors and buy this. It's just for me to sort out this issue of an amp swap.

Kuldeep1 Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-22

2019-10-22

Tfx122m-an popping, not playing

Hi guys, I got delivery of the long awaited TFX122M-AN monitors yesterday, purchased from Chuck Levin, great seller.

Problem is, one of the speakers popped and stopped playing at a performance I was having. I took off the power and tried it back this morning. It's playing material and then stopping. I don't know if it's thermal or something else. I'm willing to ship the amp from this box and get a replacement. Just dont know who in the Caribbean or Latin America would be able to facilitate me. The other box is great and I love the sound. I feel I'm gonna sell my JBL monitors and buy this. It's just for me to sort out this issue of an amp swap.

Contributor - Level 2

Re: Tfx122m-an popping, not playing

I decided to go this way as I am the proud owner of the turbosound tbv123-an line arrays as well as the midas m32r and m32 live