Contributor - Level 2

X32 and Pro1 faders and parts

I am sure that this topic has been covered here. But my eyes are tired and I gotta get some sleep before tomorrow's load in. Where can I get spare faders for the X32 and Pro1? I also want a spare power supply for the Pro1. Is there a phone number that will positively get me in touch with someone? Or an email address that gets responses in a reasonable amount of time? I am using these mixers along with a significant amount of Turbosound and RCF powered speaker sysytems and I need parts to repair the X32 immediately. And would like to have the parts on hand for the Pro1 as well. Any help or suggestions welcomed and appreciated. Thanks
Jeff
JeffreyBridges Contributor - Level 2 2019-08-04

2019-08-04

X32 and Pro1 faders and parts

I am sure that this topic has been covered here. But my eyes are tired and I gotta get some sleep before tomorrow's load in. Where can I get spare faders for the X32 and Pro1? I also want a spare power supply for the Pro1. Is there a phone number that will positively get me in touch with someone? Or an email address that gets responses in a reasonable amount of time? I am using these mixers along with a significant amount of Turbosound and RCF powered speaker sysytems and I need parts to repair the X32 immediately. And would like to have the parts on hand for the Pro1 as well. Any help or suggestions welcomed and appreciated. Thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 6 Replies
Contributor - Level 3

Re: X32 and Pro1 faders and parts

Depending on what part of the world you are in a lot of music tech retailers hold supplies of replacement X32 faders. They come in a pack of five, at just under $100 or £100 a set. In the US Sweetwater have them and in the UK Gear4Music.

Contributor - Level 2

I am still waiting for a response from Sweetwater (3 days) who was unaware of them being a parts supplier. Their rep was going to investigate from within and try to get back to me. As soon as he could. This highlights the reason that I posted this topic. 

I love my Midas Pro1. And I have had 3 X32’s since they were introduced. In fact, I mix on an X32 3 times each week. They are an outstanding product.

I simply feel that I am having to jump through too many hoops to simply find parts for my gear here in the southern US.

Jeff
Rising Star - Level 2

@JeffreyBridges 

Try Full Compass. They have all sorts of parts and have X32 replacement faders

Contributor - Level 2

I will look at Full Compass.

As of today, Aug 13, Sweetwater has been unable to simply identify the parts I have requested prior to Aug 6.

They even tried to rell me that the only power supply on a Pro1 is the IEC cable.

Not encouraging at all.

Jeff
Contributor - Level 2

To clarify;

Sweetwater does NOT have these parts. Nor have they been able to even identify the parts I requested as of Aug 13

Jeff
Contributor - Level 2

This afternoon Sweetwaterreplied that they can not fulfill fader and parts orders from Music-Tribe.

Not very impressed

Jeff