Contributor - Level 1

X32

My name is Josue, I am a user of X32 and I would like to link 3 consoles in network, and each one can receives the same channels and in this way can be able to use it in PA, Monitors and TV. regards

Josuerodriguez Contributor - Level 1 2019-06-09

2019-06-09

X32

My name is Josue, I am a user of X32 and I would like to link 3 consoles in network, and each one can receives the same channels and in this way can be able to use it in PA, Monitors and TV. regards

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: X32

Hi Josue @Josuerodriguez,

Welcome to the forum. Yes you can 3 consoles in an eco-system have the same inputs for each console.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 1

and how can I do it ?

Volunteer Moderator

@Josuerodriguez wrote:

and how can I do it ?

You would use the AES50 ports and connect using AES50 cables (shielded ethernet (STP) cable with ethercon ends). For the routing details, you would need to provide more info as to what inputs you will be using (from each console, stagebox(s), etc.) and what outputs you will need.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!