Contributor - Level 3

are bus 15&16 fixed to main l&r

can i use buses 15&16  for fx sends or are they fixed to the main outs ? also , can i move my sub  buss 14 to buss 16 ? i need to free up some buss space. thanks for your advice.

charlesstrick Contributor - Level 3 2019-11-17

2019-11-17

are bus 15&16 fixed to main l&r

can i use buses 15&16  for fx sends or are they fixed to the main outs ? also , can i move my sub  buss 14 to buss 16 ? i need to free up some buss space. thanks for your advice.

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Moderator

Re: are bus 15&16 fixed to main l&r

@charlesstrick wrote:

You are mixing mixbuses with physical outputs. Buses and outputs are independent of each other. By default mixbuses 13-16 are used to feed FX slots 1-4. But they don't have to. 

The sub is usually fed from the Main M/C which is separate from the 16 mixbuses.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 3

might should have added this in my post , midas m32

Volunteer Moderator

@charlesstrick wrote:

You are mixing mixbuses with physical outputs. Buses and outputs are independent of each other. By default mixbuses 13-16 are used to feed FX slots 1-4. But they don't have to. 

The sub is usually fed from the Main M/C which is separate from the 16 mixbuses.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 3

thanks paul that gets me there