Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

BEHRINGER X32 FAULTY INPUTS

I have a Behringer X32 audio mixer, the challenge with the board is that when you track some of the faders down, audio still comes out from the input(s) that's malfunctioning. At other times when you track one or more of the inputs malfunctioning, the fader moves or spikes on its own or jumps unsolicited. What could the challenge be and probable solutions to this problem?

Maschil Contributor - Level 2 2020-02-19

2020-02-19

BEHRINGER X32 FAULTY INPUTS

I have a Behringer X32 audio mixer, the challenge with the board is that when you track some of the faders down, audio still comes out from the input(s) that's malfunctioning. At other times when you track one or more of the inputs malfunctioning, the fader moves or spikes on its own or jumps unsolicited. What could the challenge be and probable solutions to this problem?

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: BEHRINGER X32 FAULTY INPUTS

Hi @Maschil 

Welcome to the forum. The last time these symptoms were reported here, the user found that their DAW was sending sporatic midi signals to the X32. Check that first. If not, please give more details as to how you are connected (PC to X32) and what DAW you are using.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Double check you don't have any FX going to that channel 

Sam
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

The board is stand alone and not connected to any DAW. Just to input and output sources. Not even utilising over a  dante network.

Contributor - Level 2

Even if they are FX sources sent either on board or via DAW you need to trigger it before it becomes effective but that's not the case.