Vocal

If singing is your thing then this page is for you! Join other vocalists and talk about singing techniques, tips, favorite artists, gear, experiences and more.

Highlighted

Play Acoustic in STEREO to 2 Bose S1 Pros. Possible? And, MP-76 vs 3 switch pedal?

Contributor - Level 2
So I have a Play Acoustic coming to me soon. I am confused about the possibility of using it in Stereo going out to 2 Bose S1 Pro speakers. Doable? if so, how?

Second question: Would a 3-switch pedal do the same as using a MP-76 or can the MP-76 do more?

Cheers and thanks for the time
1 REPLY 1

Re: Play Acoustic in STEREO to 2 Bose S1 Pros. Possible? And, MP-76 vs 3 switch pedal?

Triber Moderator
Hey Daniel,
Yep sending stereo out from the PlayAcoustic to your speakers will be possible. You just set the output mode in PlayAcoustic's setup menu to "Stereo" and the two XLR outputs will be your left and right that you'd send to the speakers.

The PlayAcoustic doesn't come with a physical manual, but you can find the manual on our site here.

The MP-76 mic and Switch-3 footswitch have similar but different possible target functions...

Here's what the MP-76 can control in PlayAcoustic:
-Preset down
-Preset up
-Hit
-Hit & Talk
-Hit & Tap
-Loop play/record
-Loop stop/clear
-Loop undo
-Tap tempo
-uMod
-Delay
-Delay momentary
-Reverb
-Harmony
-Harmony momentary
-Doubling
-Transducer
-Hardtune

Here's what the Switch-3 can control in PlayAcoustic:
-Loop rec/play
-Loop stop/erase
-Loop undo
-Loop start/stop
-1 button looper
-Tap tempo
-Harmony
-Harmony momentary
-Delay
-Delay momentary
-uMod
-Transducer
-Hardtune
-Doubling
-Reverb
-Guitar boost
-Guitar uMod
-Guitar delay
-Guitar reverb
-Guitar phase
-Set key
-Hit
-Preset down
-Preset up

Hope you enjoy your new toy once it shows up Smiley Happy
Spencer Larsen - Testing Engineer @ TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
Conversation Stats
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors