Vocal

If singing is your thing then this page is for you! Join other vocalists and talk about singing techniques, tips, favorite artists, gear, experiences and more.

Highlighted

VL3 Rack

Contributor - Level 2

Will there be a newer version in rack form with VL3 features? Thanks.
Tags (1)
28 REPLIES 28

Re: VL3 Rack

Contributor - Level 2

Hi Lou,

I haven't heard of any plans for a VoiceLive 3 Rack version, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't consider it!

-Craig
Cheers, Craig Customer Solutions Leader - Broadcast & Streaming

Contributor - Level 2
Hey Graig thanks for the info..

Contributor - Level 1

That could be cool!

Contributor - Level 2
If we just bought a TLRack can we get credit for it towards a new VL3 ?

Joe

Contributor - Level 2

Actually, I wonder how much of the new stuff can be put into a firmware upgrade... is there enough DSP power in there to do that?

Contributor - Level 2

HI Joseph,

No, we don't offer any kind of upgrade/trade-in type program. We don't sell any gear directly, so it's not something we'd even have the technical setup to do.

Cheers,
Craig
Cheers, Craig Customer Solutions Leader - Broadcast & Streaming

Contributor - Level 1
So
I want a rack version of the live 3 when will it be available for sale

Contributor - Level 2

I've been putting off buying a Voice Live Rack since I saw the VL3 floor pedal come out. It never fails that about 6 months after I buy something the new version comes out for the same money. Been patiently waiting to see if the rack unit was gonna get an upgrade. If there is never gonna be an upgrade I'll just buy the floor unit and, live with the fact that it's a floor unit. I need it for my studio not the stage.

Contributor - Level 2

Or better yet just release Voice Live as a VST plug in. That would solve all my problems. I imagine a bunch of other peoples as well. But for the love of Pete don't do it dongle style. I hate that dongle stuff. If, all I am ever gonna run, is the VST I don't want to have to buy the hardware. I'd give $500 for a software only version of Voice Live.
Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors