Vocal

If singing is your thing then this page is for you! Join other vocalists and talk about singing techniques, tips, favorite artists, gear, experiences and more.

Highlighted

Voicelive Touch 2 - Stock issues in Europe

Contributor - Level 1
Hi all,
I'm new here and have ordered a Voicelive Touch 2 from Gear4Music in the UK but delivery has already been delayed twice. At Gear4Music they tell me that the problem is with TC-Helicon providers that give them unreliable supply dates. As I search the web for European resellers, I can see that the unit is in stock nowhere either and I'm a bit concerned about my order and wondering what the problem might be.
Would any of the people from TC-Helicon know what's going on and tell me if I'll get my unit in a reasonable delay ?
Thanks for your answer, kind regards,
Alain
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES

Re: Voicelive Touch 2 - Stock issues in Europe

Volunteer Moderator
Supply is shipped by slow-boat from China and they do not arrive at fixed dates but can get delayed by several weeks if the weather and other circumstances takes place.

Recently a cargo ship lost a big part of its cargo into the sea due to bad weather...
Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

Re: Voicelive Touch 2 - Stock issues in Europe

Contributor - Level 1
That may be it.... my unit sunk into the North Sea.... Bad luck for me and the fish !
Thanks Robert for your answer
Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors