Vocal

If singing is your thing then this page is for you! Join other vocalists and talk about singing techniques, tips, favorite artists, gear, experiences and more.

Highlighted

Which TC Helicon Product has the best harmonies?

Contributor - Level 2
I sold my VL3 but am trying to make heads and tails of the TC Helicon lineup. I may buy another TC Helicon product.

Which of their products has the best harmonies, i.e. most natural sounding?
A lot of the technology in their products looks to be 8-10 years old and I am wondering which processors/chips/pedal is the newest or offers the best harmonies.

Also, does anyone have any experience with the new Boss VE-500 or the Electro-Harmonix Voice Box?

Thanks and take care
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Which TC Helicon Product has the best harmonies?

Contributor - Level 1
I hope this helped you, After consequent to using the VE-500 for around seven days, I should express this is a Great unit for adding to your vocals. The harmonies ( you can demonstrate 3 ), are spot on. The Menu and UI are definitely not hard to use, and modifying ( including harmonies, reverbs, fx, etc are exceptionally basic. Having as of late had a VE-20, one fantastic upgrade here is the ability to turn takes a shot at/off with the optional footswitch FS-5L or 5U.. Extraordinarily traditionalist also.
Conversation Stats
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors