Top Solution Authors
Contributor - Level 1

Blue Screen on VoiceLive Touch2

I powered down and accidentally powered up a few minutes after... shouldn't have bothered it, but it powered back up with a blue screen. 

It is version 1.2.00 build 61
I'm using VoiceTouch on my Mac.

VoiceTouch says it's being used by another app. I've done everything a person can do on my Mac (privacy settings in Chrome, system preferences...) to make that not the case, to no avail.

I can't see the screen, so I can't do anything like a factory reset - because I can't tell what's happening.

I, of course, have a gig tonight.

Please help me.

lana22 Contributor - Level 1 2019-07-08

2019-07-08

Blue Screen on VoiceLive Touch2

I powered down and accidentally powered up a few minutes after... shouldn't have bothered it, but it powered back up with a blue screen. 

It is version 1.2.00 build 61

VoiceTouch says it's being used by another app. I've done everything a person can do on my Mac (privacy settings in Chrome, system preferences...) to make that not the case, to no avail.

I can't see the screen, so I can't do anything like a factory reset - because I can't tell what's happening.

Please help me.

• 0 Kudos
  • 7 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Blue Screen on VoiceLive Touch2

@lana22 wrote:

It is version usps tracking 1.2.00 build 61

VoiceTouch says it's being used by  another app. I've done everything a person can do on my Mac (privacy settings in Chrome, system preferences...) to make that not the case, to no avail.

Please help me.

I am also facing the same issue here. Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Brian

Triber Moderator

Hey @lana22 and @BrianLowe,
Both of you will need to get in contact with our support team via this link.  Good luck!

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
Contributor - Level 2

Greetings!

I'm currently facing the same issue on my unit. Suddenly only blue screen, device doesn't boot up. Downloaded Voicesupport 2, as some older internet posts suggest, but on both operating systems (Win & OSX) I get the same result: "Device in use".

Also, provided link doesn't work. Please help!

Triber

Hi @kantefier ,

You can receive help from the "support" tab on www.musictribe.com

Robert Deacon | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 1

Greetings!

This is not good!!! I'm facing the same issue on my unit. I see only a blue screen. I Downloaded Voicesupport 2, as some older internet posts suggested.  I got the same results: "Device in use". 

Please Help!

Orlando Taylor
Contributor - Level 1

Hi, i just fixes a TC VoiceLive touch2 with the ‘blue screen issue’ using the instruction in the YouTube video in this link (past it into a browser).

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwiCgeudnZPnAhVjwosKHWtYD58QwqsBMAB6BAgLEAU...

I used the second link a her description under the video. https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=1VPE43y90Okk3suD_PTzSRt_OXl8MTU3OTY0Njc1MEAxNTc5NTYwMzU...

Good luck

Contributor - Level 2

Thanks a lot, Tonny! It really worked!

BTW, one should also consider upgrading from that bug-fix firmware to the latest one through VoiceSupport2.

It's quite a shame that MusicTribe's support team just couldn't help us out with that problem. Neither they managed to helped me when I opened a support ticket.