Contributor - Level 1

Copy an effect from the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME to PLAY ACOUSTIC or Copy from Play Acoustic to VL3E

I am a newbie so please excuse question that might have been dealt with previously

I have a VL3E and Play Acoustic

My questions are:
1.) I would like to get the chopper effect from the VL3E onto the Play acoustic is this possible?
2.) I would also like to get the effect Group Shout preset 49 on the Play Acoustic onto the VL3E is this possible ?

DidjMaz Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-10

2019-10-10

Copy an effect from the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME to PLAY ACOUSTIC or Copy from Play Acoustic to VL3E

I am a newbie so please excuse question that might have been dealt with previously

I have a VL3E and Play Acoustic

My questions are:
1.) I would like to get the chopper effect from the VL3E onto the Play acoustic is this possible?
2.) I would also like to get the effect Group Shout preset 49 on the Play Acoustic onto the VL3E is this possible ?

Accepted Solutions
Triber Moderator

Re: Copy an effect from the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME to PLAY ACOUSTIC or Copy from Play Acoustic to VL

Hey @DidjMaz,
Unfortunately the answer to both of your questions is "no".  PlayAcoustic is pretty limited when compared to VoiceLive 3.  There isn't any Chopper effect, or even an equivalent.  As for the group shout, that's not in PlayAcoustic either but you may be able to get close by using the doubling "Shout" style in combination with a couple harmony voices?

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.

View solution in original post

Triber Moderator

Re: Copy an effect from the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME to PLAY ACOUSTIC or Copy from Play Acoustic to VL

Hey @DidjMaz,
Unfortunately the answer to both of your questions is "no".  PlayAcoustic is pretty limited when compared to VoiceLive 3.  There isn't any Chopper effect, or even an equivalent.  As for the group shout, that's not in PlayAcoustic either but you may be able to get close by using the doubling "Shout" style in combination with a couple harmony voices?

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.

View solution in original post