Top Solution Authors
Highlighted
Super Contributor - Level 2

Vl3 power supply plug adaptor

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a uk 3 pin slot in piece for the "Powerplug 12 " 12v adaptor ?

When I bought my VL3 it came with a euro 2 pin plug, so i bought a Uk adaptor off amazon.

But I've just found the original adaptor while looking through some leads, and I thought to myself "If I could just get the Uk adaptor 3 pin slot-in part, then I could use that again." 

PetGerbil Super Contributor - Level 2 2020-04-03

2020-04-03

Vl3 power supply plug adaptor

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a uk 3 pin slot in piece for the "Powerplug 12 " 12v adaptor ?

When I bought my VL3 it came with a euro 2 pin plug, so i bought a Uk adaptor off amazon.

But I've just found the original adaptor while looking through some leads, and I thought to myself "If I could just get the Uk adaptor 3 pin slot-in part, then I could use that again." 

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Triber Contributor

Re: Vl3 power supply plug adaptor

You might be able to order this as a spare part through the "support" tab on www.musictribe.com ! If not, PM me and I'll try to work something out Smiley Wink 

Robert Deacon | Triber, Music Tribe I'm here to help! Let me know if you have any further questions, and if I answered your question feel free to like it and "accept it as solution" Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: Vl3 power supply plug adaptor

Thanks Rob! I've created a ticket.