Contributor - Level 1

Voice live touch 2 firmware update 1.0.02 switch 6 issue

Ever since updating the firmware to 1.0.02 my Switch 6 does not work.. In the menu there is no option for switch 6 now.. Only switch 3 .. It worked fine for ages and since the update stopped working and on investigation I can see no option to change it to the switch 6 in the menu.

Can someone help as this is c rucial for my live shows with my band!

Calder Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-10

2019-10-10

Voice live touch 2 firmware update 1.0.02 switch 6 issue

Ever since updating the firmware to 1.0.02 my Switch 6 does not work.. In the menu there is no option for switch 6 now.. Only switch 3 .. It worked fine for ages and since the update stopped working and on investigation I can see no option to change it to the switch 6 in the menu.

Can someone help as this is c rucial for my live shows with my band!

Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Re: Voice live touch 2 firmware update 1.0.02 switch 6 issue

Hey @Calder,
In the latest firmware for VoiceLive Touch 2 (1.2.00 build 61) the Switch-6 is indeed still supported.  Please double-check that you're running build 61 by navigating to the last page in the "Setup" menu.  In build 61, in the "Setup" menu, it's on the "System 10/13" page that you can set the "Footswitch" type to "Switch-6".  Cheers!

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.