Top Solution Authors
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

VoiceLive 3 - Effect Presets Won't Scroll

Hi guys. Purchased our VoiceLive 3 Extreme back in March, and when we first turned it on, all the voice preset effects (1-82) were showing and working fine. I could see and scroll through the whole list. But, all of a sudden one day, the device stopped showing effects 1-55: All I can see and scroll through is 56 (Puppet Master) and onward through 82 (Rocket Man) but nothing before that. I got the latest firmware and updates after installing VoiceSupport 2 and connecting it. However, this did not resolve the issue. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for something we could try that might remedy this? Is this an issue that perhaps you have seen before? Let me know please. Thank you...

wave64 Contributor - Level 1 2019-11-18

2019-11-18

VoiceLive 3 - Effect Presets Won't Scroll

Hi guys. Purchased our VoiceLive 3 Extreme back in March, and when we first turned it on, all the voice preset effects (1-82) were showing and working fine. I could see and scroll through the whole list. But, all of a sudden one day, the device stopped showing effects 1-55: All I can see and scroll through is 56 (Puppet Master) and onward through 82 (Rocket Man) but nothing before that. I got the latest firmware and updates after installing VoiceSupport 2 and connecting it. However, this did not resolve the issue. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for something we could try that might remedy this? Is this an issue that perhaps you have seen before? Let me know please. Thank you...

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: VoiceLive 3 - Effect Presets Won't Scroll

Sounds like a "favorites" Issue.

If you tap the Green "Genre" button, use the big knob to change the setting to "All" Then press "Genre" again to exit. Does that fix it. ?

(Pg 46 of the manual.)

Highlighted
Super Contributor - Level 2

actually it wont be pg46, I've just noticed you've got an "Extreme" VL3, I've got the basic VL3 so have a look for "Genre" In the manual. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Haha, what a noob question, now that I see the solution. Yes, indeed, that fixed it perfectly. ; )

Thank you. Now to stop assuming something is off and actually learn the thing!!
Do you have any favorite places that could be good resources off the top of your head? Or shall I just dive into the manual. It's all about getting the hang of operatinng it (like a UI, but in the hardware sense)... I realize. But I also suspect there's a bit more complexity and power behind it than meets the eye, so I am kind of syking myself out.