Top Solution Authors
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

VoiceLive 3 extreme input maxed out

Hi,

when I power in my vl3x, the input meters show maxed out to the red even though nothing is plugged in. I tried plugging in a mic and a guitar- no change. Rebooted to factory settings- no change.

unit has been kept in pristine studio condition, and is completely unusable at the moment. Any help would be appreciated! 

PictureMeFree Contributor - Level 1 2019-06-27

2019-06-27

VoiceLive 3 extreme input maxed out

Hi,

when I power in my vl3x, the input meters show maxed out to the red even though nothing is plugged in. I tried plugging in a mic and a guitar- no change. Rebooted to factory settings- no change.

unit has been kept in pristine studio condition, and is completely unusable at the moment. Any help would be appreciated! 

Triber Moderator

Re: VoiceLive 3 extreme input maxed out

Hey @PictureMeFree,
Since the factory reset had no effect, there may be something physically wrong with your unit.  Please get in contact with our support team, they'll be able to troubleshoot further with you and discuss repairs if necessary.  Good luck!

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
Contributor - Level 1

Did they ever solve this issue? I have the exact same problem. 

Contributor - Level 1

I was curious if this problem has ever been solved. My VoiceLive3 has the exact same problem.