VoiceLive VL3 VL : I 've developed an app to import the WAV loops from Mac/PC to the USB stick
Contributor - Level 1

VoiceLive VL3 VL : I 've developed an app to import the WAV loops from Mac/PC to the USB stick

Hi folks,

I was bored to manually prepare the .WAV loop files for transfer to my VoiceLive3. So I developed an app, running on Mac and PC .

What it does:

- create , check ,  clean or delete  the VL3_Loops folder on the USB flash stick used for transfer to the VoiceLive ( for Mac users: automatically remove the .DS_Store files )

-automatically rename your .WAV loops whith the choosen pattern SLOT#_TRACK_VOC  or SLOT#_TRACK_GTR

Attached is the main screen screenshot ( Mac version).

So tell me  if you are interested in...

Patrick

PatrickJE Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-31

2019-08-31

Hi folks,

I was bored to manually prepare the .WAV loop files for transfer to my VoiceLive3. So I developed an app, running on Mac and PC .

What it does:

- create , check ,  clean or delete  the VL3_Loops folder on the USB flash stick used for transfer to the VoiceLive ( for Mac users: automatically remove the .DS_Store files )

-automatically rename your .WAV loops whith the choosen pattern SLOT#_TRACK_VOC  or SLOT#_TRACK_GTR

Attached is the main screen screenshot ( Mac version).

So tell me  if you are interested in...

Patrick

Triber Moderator

Re: VoiceLive VL3 VL : I 've developed an app to import the WAV loops from Mac/PC to the USB sti

Hi Patrick,

thanks for sharing. i move your message to a releavant product forum, so more people can see it.

Best regards,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs