Top Solution Authors

Voice Processors

AlanMinnear Contributor - Level 2 yesterday

yesterday

How to use midi notes from a sequencer track

I use a wireless Keytar for lead breaks, but the harmonies stop when I play the keytar. I have a sequencer track ready to go for the harmonies, but it won't change the harmonies. How do I set up the VLT 2 so the harmonie...
read more...

Santhos31 Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

Voiceworks plus editor

Hello,I can't find the voiceworks plus editor on the internet, even the old one. Can anyone help me?

Eli Contributor - Level 1 Saturday

Saturday

Does Perform-VK harmony work by following the chords in the ...

Hi, my question is as the title shows. Does harmony work with karaoke? Thanks!

Morris256 Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-17

2019-10-17

2 different voicelive 3 failures

I purchased a VoiceLive3. Gigged with it for a year. The power input socket went bad. Never left it plugged in while not in use. Needed a rig to gig.. so I bought a VoiceLive3 Extreme.. a year later the same thing happen...
read more...

rhunter377 Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-16

2019-10-16

Repair service for TC Helicon Voicelive Play socket issue

My Voicelive Play has a problem with the power socket or power chain.  When the tip of the power supply is fully inserted, it appears that power is not being provided to all the functions of the device--the display ...
read more...

Ghia Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-16

2019-10-16

Voicelive touch 2

Hi there, how does one re assign fav voices to voicelive touch. I've saved it before but cant seem to change it. Any advice?ThanksGhia

Mayaman72 Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-13

2019-10-13

Voicelive 3(X) Looper: Loop C

Voicelive 3(X) Looper has three loop banks if understand correctly: Loop A, Loop B, and Loop C.  Is Loop C only accessible after using either A or B first and then using the SWAP function to activate it?  If I'...
read more...

DidjMaz Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-10

2019-10-10

Copy an effect from the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME to PLAY ACOUSTI...

I am a newbie so please excuse question that might have been dealt with previouslyI have a VL3E and Play AcousticMy questions are:1.) I would like to get the chopper effect from the VL3E onto the Play acoustic is this po...
read more...

Josenrique1987 Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-09

2019-10-09

Cranberries

What will be the set up or if there is any preset for Cranberries songs in the TC Helicon Voicelive Play?

Dale11 Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-09

2019-10-09

Perform V vs. mic mechanic vs. voicelive play

I own a perform V  however it does not fit on my microphone stand and it is very difficult to change the effects during a performance.  I am considering purchasing a mic mechanic or a voice live play. &nb...
read more...