Contributor - Level 2

Behringer UMC1820 and Loop Community Prime and

Hi, we've been using the Behringer UMC1820 as the loop interface for our Ableton rig for a while now. Recently some of the band members wanted to have the ability to just link an Ipad directly using the Prime app from Loop Community. Unfortunatly, I can't get the Ipad to recognize the UMC1804 or my XR-18. Is anyone using Behringer with IOS using Prime? I tried the Prime guys but they just speculate that the UMC1820 is not IOS compatible.

Thanks

SteveTaylor Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-06

2019-10-06

Behringer UMC1820 and Loop Community Prime and

Hi, we've been using the Behringer UMC1820 as the loop interface for our Ableton rig for a while now. Recently some of the band members wanted to have the ability to just link an Ipad directly using the Prime app from Loop Community. Unfortunatly, I can't get the Ipad to recognize the UMC1804 or my XR-18. Is anyone using Behringer with IOS using Prime? I tried the Prime guys but they just speculate that the UMC1820 is not IOS compatible.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Behringer UMC1820 and Loop Community Prime and

So I thought I'd post te answer to my question. First of all I'm not an IOS user so maybe I should have know this but I needed a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to make the Ipad talk to the interface. Once I bought one and plugged it in it works fine. You would think theat the Loop Community guys would have told me that but maybe they think it's common knowledge. Anyway I bought a cheap adapter from Amazon and it works fine.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Behringer UMC1820 and Loop Community Prime and

So I thought I'd post te answer to my question. First of all I'm not an IOS user so maybe I should have know this but I needed a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to make the Ipad talk to the interface. Once I bought one and plugged it in it works fine. You would think theat the Loop Community guys would have told me that but maybe they think it's common knowledge. Anyway I bought a cheap adapter from Amazon and it works fine.  

View solution in original post