Contributor - Level 1

Connecting 3 speaker Array to XR18

My Church has purchased an XR18 mixer for our Sanctuary. It is working great so far but i have one problem that i am still trying to workout. We were not able to replace the orginal 3 speaker array at the church. Is there a way that i can use the XR18 to send a mix signal to the middle speaker? So i can use it as a Left, Center, Right system until the array is able to be moved.

WinNaz Contributor - Level 1 2019-11-26

2019-11-26

Connecting 3 speaker Array to XR18

My Church has purchased an XR18 mixer for our Sanctuary. It is working great so far but i have one problem that i am still trying to workout. We were not able to replace the orginal 3 speaker array at the church. Is there a way that i can use the XR18 to send a mix signal to the middle speaker? So i can use it as a Left, Center, Right system until the array is able to be moved.

Rising Star - Level 3

Re: Connecting 3 speaker Array to XR18

Hi Terry ( @WinNaz ), 

Welcome to the community.  You can use one of the Aux outputs to feed the center speaker.  By default. Bus 1 - 6 is assigned to Aux Out 1 - 6, so all you need to do is turn up the sends to Bus 1, as an example, for the channels you want going to the center speaker and then connect the center speaker to Aux Out 1. 

Let us know what questions you have and if you need a hand setting it up. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver