Contributor - Level 1

Correct app for mixing IEM's with Midas M32

My church has two locations, both using a Midas M32 board and we have switched to doing all IEM mixing through the App. We have been using the MX-Q app, but that only works on iOS devices.

My question is as follows: Is there an app that will work with android phones and devices as well? Is there a unified cross-platform app? Do different users need to use different apps?

Thanks a million!

isaacw13 Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-07

2020-01-07

Correct app for mixing IEM's with Midas M32

My church has two locations, both using a Midas M32 board and we have switched to doing all IEM mixing through the App. We have been using the MX-Q app, but that only works on iOS devices.

My question is as follows: Is there an app that will work with android phones and devices as well? Is there a unified cross-platform app? Do different users need to use different apps?

Thanks a million!

Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: Correct app for mixing IEM's with Midas M32

@isaacw13 

Hello Isaac, welcome to the community.

The best multi-platform app is Mixing Station. It runs on iOS, Android and PCs. It supports XR12/16/18, MR12/18, X32 and M32 consoles. See Mixing Station Documentation for more information. Mixing Station provides full mix control but can also be constrained to individual monitor buses with optional password if required.

Many of us in the community have been using Mixing Station for several years. It is well supported and gets frequent updates to support new firmware and user-requested features.