Contributor - Level 1

Customer Service

I don't know what to do...

I bought a mixer for a small church that I was upgrading the sound system for. After a couple of uses the mixer got so hot that members started to see smoke from the mixer. Everything was unplugged and it hasn't been used since. Its going on the second week since putting in a care ticket and I don't even know if they have seen the ticket. This will have to be the second Sunday of not being able to use the sound system. Why can't someone help me?

KevH621 Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-07

2020-02-07

Customer Service

I don't know what to do...

I bought a mixer for a small church that I was upgrading the sound system for. After a couple of uses the mixer got so hot that members started to see smoke from the mixer. Everything was unplugged and it hasn't been used since. Its going on the second week since putting in a care ticket and I don't even know if they have seen the ticket. This will have to be the second Sunday of not being able to use the sound system. Why can't someone help me?

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Customer Service

Where are you located, can you get me the Model and Serial Number?  I maybe able to help you.

Music Tribe servicer  Audio Lab of GA   www.audiolabga.com    service@audiolabga.com

service

Jerry Runels
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Customer Service

I'm in Ocala, FL.

The model is a PMP2000D serial number S171207604B6B

Thank you for the reply