Contributor - Level 2

Midas M32 and Turbosound TFX122M-AN

I have a Midas M32 and the TFX122M-AN turbosound monitor. I have no problem connecting through the ultranet and getting sound.

My question, is there a specific setting in the Midas M32 (like the iq series of speakers) where I can select the TFX122M-AN speakers or will it just be a general monitor setting? Thanks!

GregWarren Contributor - Level 2 2019-11-24

2019-11-24

Midas M32 and Turbosound TFX122M-AN

I have a Midas M32 and the TFX122M-AN turbosound monitor. I have no problem connecting through the ultranet and getting sound.

My question, is there a specific setting in the Midas M32 (like the iq series of speakers) where I can select the TFX122M-AN speakers or will it just be a general monitor setting? Thanks!

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Triber Contributor

Re: Midas M32 and Turbosound TFX122M-AN

Hi @GregWarren 

The iQ series is our only line with built-in speaker modeling that's controllable from the M32. The TFX122M-AN will sound like the TFX122M-AN. Smiley Happy

Chase McKnight | Solutions Manager, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs

View solution in original post

Valued Contributor - Level 2

@GregWarren You can do the ch routing and select the type speaker, eq and modeling within the mixer but you need the Turbosound app to mimic the menus and other settings on the speaker itself. You use the usb port and a computer with the app connected to the speaker.

Triber Contributor

Hi @GregWarren 

The iQ series is our only line with built-in speaker modeling that's controllable from the M32. The TFX122M-AN will sound like the TFX122M-AN. Smiley Happy

Chase McKnight | Solutions Manager, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 2

Thanks...I can see the iq in Midas but not the monitor. I kinda figured it wasn't but wasn't sure if there was an upload to the M32.