Contributor - Level 2

Midas Pro2c not Booting

So our mixer died today.  It will not boot.  When turned on, all the lights come on but no screen. After about a minute all the lights go off, but the fans are still running.  I started a trouble ticket with Midas, but I'm not sure how that process works. I wish I had a phone number to call.

Luckily we had a spare X32 to set up and run our service.

jackthebox Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-12

2020-01-12

Midas Pro2c not Booting

So our mixer died today.  It will not boot.  When turned on, all the lights come on but no screen. After about a minute all the lights go off, but the fans are still running.  I started a trouble ticket with Midas, but I'm not sure how that process works. I wish I had a phone number to call.

Luckily we had a spare X32 to set up and run our service.

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Triber Contributor

Re: Midas Pro2c not Booting

@jackthebox. Dang, okay. Wanted to see if it was potentially something simple. A colleague from our service team will be reaching out shortly. 

Chase McKnight | Solutions Manager, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs

View solution in original post

Triber Contributor

Hi @jackthebox,

Have you heard from our support team yet? Where are you located? A couple more questions: Did you have a USB flash drive connected upon boot up? 

Chase McKnight | Solutions Manager, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 2

@ChaseMcKnight 

Hi.  I'm in Mesa Arizona.   Technical support has not contacted me yet.  The mixer was on at the beginning of a sound check.  Our FOH guy went to help with a in-ear monitor issue when he came back to the console the screen was black and he had no fader control, but the internal fans were still on.  He tried several times to restart with no luck. All the light come on for about a minute and the fans come on, but it does not boot.... No USB was plugged in.

Highlighted
Triber Contributor

@jackthebox. Dang, okay. Wanted to see if it was potentially something simple. A colleague from our service team will be reaching out shortly. 

View solution in original post