Contributor - Level 1

MixBus Level

OK, I'm not an x32r expert. Not even an audio expert but I do my best. We use an x32r at our church. We us Aux Outs as monitor sends (in ears). They're routed to mix busses. The problem I'm having is I just can't seem to get enough level and I don't want to have to crank the gain on each channel in order to increase its level in the monitor sends. Do the mid busses or the AuxOuts have a "master volume" for each out/bus? I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance.

shadric_metzner Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-28

2019-10-28

MixBus Level

OK, I'm not an x32r expert. Not even an audio expert but I do my best. We use an x32r at our church. We us Aux Outs as monitor sends (in ears). They're routed to mix busses. The problem I'm having is I just can't seem to get enough level and I don't want to have to crank the gain on each channel in order to increase its level in the monitor sends. Do the mid busses or the AuxOuts have a "master volume" for each out/bus? I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Rising Star - Level 2

Re: MixBus Level

@shadric_metzner 

On the Bus-Mtx layer of the mixer or any of the apps, the corresponding mix fader is the master control to whatever it's connected to. 

If you would like us to look at your current scene, just post it.

Here are (older) instructions for saving/uploading a scene. https://behringerwiki.musictribe.com/index.php?title=Uploading_files_to_the_forum
Upload by Choose File at the bottom of the window.