Servant53 Contributor - Level 3 2019-09-20

2019-09-20

Sending Audio to Overflow

Is it possible to send audio from Midas M32 FOH directly to Behringer X32(Overflow Room) in adjoining building for remixing for Overflow sound via fiber or Cat 6 cable? If so can you give general set up instructions?

• 0 Kudos
  • 16 Replies
Contributor - Level 3

Re: Sending Audio to Overflow

I can live with $1500 for a pair. Next question:

I currently receive all my stage channels from DL32 to M32 via AES50. How do I set up routing for all channels (M32 & DL32) to send to X32 via KT DN9620?

Rick Strait
Super Contributor - Level 2

@Servant53 wrote:

I can live with $1500 for a pair. Next question:

I currently receive all my stage channels from DL32 to M32 via AES50. How do I set up routing for all channels (M32 & DL32) to send to X32 via KT DN9620?

@Servant53 

You could route the inputs (up to 48) onto AES50-B and connect the DN9620 to that. For example:

X32 AESB.PNG

Contributor - Level 3

I can live with $1500 a pair. I am currently receiving channels from stage via DL32 to M32. How do I configure routing for all channels to X32 via KT DN9620.?

Rick Strait
Super Contributor - Level 2

@Servant53 wrote:

I can live with $1500 a pair. I am currently receiving channels from stage via DL32 to M32. How do I configure routing for all channels to X32 via KT DN9620.?

@Servant53 

If you want detailed guidance, tell us how the M32 inputs are configured (local or AES) for each block. Or you could attach your scene (.scn) file to your post - see Choose File button below.

Contributor - Level 3

Is it possible to send one mix bus( custom mix) to multiple matrices?

Example: send additional boosted signal from Pastor mic, choir mics, crowd mic over main mix in multiple matrices. 

Rick Strait
Rising Star - Level 1

@Servant53 

Yes. Or you could duplicate the matrix to multiple outputs.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

๐Ÿ‘

Rick Strait