Contributor - Level 1

Supported and Non-supported sd cards for live 32-track recording

I am having trouble getting my sd cards to work with the M32 Live board. With cards inserted, it will recognize that there is a card but it will not allow me to use it. Also, it will recognize that there is a card in it, but will display it's info like size, etc. And while the card is inserted non of my record options are available. They are visible, just greyed out. When I try to press record it just tell me that I need to select a session, but it will not let me create one. When I press Utility and select Format card it flashes an error message saying "Card Not Supported" How should the card be formatted to work and/or should I just buy a different card that is already supported?

tgurry Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-09

2020-01-09

Supported and Non-supported sd cards for live 32-track recording

I am having trouble getting my sd cards to work with the M32 Live board. With cards inserted, it will recognize that there is a card but it will not allow me to use it. Also, it will recognize that there is a card in it, but will display it's info like size, etc. And while the card is inserted non of my record options are available. They are visible, just greyed out. When I try to press record it just tell me that I need to select a session, but it will not let me create one. When I press Utility and select Format card it flashes an error message saying "Card Not Supported" How should the card be formatted to work and/or should I just buy a different card that is already supported?

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Supported and Non-supported sd cards for live 32-track recording

@tgurry wrote:

I am having trouble getting my sd cards to work with the M32 Live board. 

Check the lock on the side of the SD card. I bet it is in locked position.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!