dalexis Contributor - Level 2 2020-05-18

2020-05-18

X32 Routing|Bus Compression Help Please

Hello,

I thought I got this figured out but I am still having issues.  The X-USB card is currently configured as 2in/2out.  In the attached scene, I am using Mixbus 11 & 12 for live streaming which are using physical outputs 11 and 12.  I need to also route them to the RCA outputs and to whatever outputs the X-USB card would recognize as configured, 2in/2out.  I would also like to configure Mixbus 11&12 with proper compression and/or make up gain so that sound level can remain constant during loudest and quietness moments of the service.  If that's not possible, please tell other ways I can achieve.  I want to stop getting text messages from people during live streaming saying sound is too low or loud (LOL).  I got the precision limiter added and configured as post and still I am not doing much gain reduction not matter how high I turn up the input gain.  Thank you in advance.      

• 0 Kudos
  • 11 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: X32 Routing|Bus Compression Help Please

I can't think you guys enough.  I am very greatful.  I loaded the scene and everything works as configured.  I am now able to get sound into my computer via the X-USB card.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: X32 Routing|Bus Compression Help Please

@DaveMorrison & @jpearce - Can't thank you enough for all the advice and help.  I loaded the scene and everything worked as configured.  Once again, thank you and pray that you have a wondeful weekend.