Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

X32 Waves Soundgrid card work in Wing Console?

Hello, 

I'm with LifeMission church in Olathe, Kansas and we're considering a new Wing console for one of our venues. It seems to say on the Wing product page that it has capability for a Soundgrid card to be put in it, but there isn't a specific card that is made for the Wing console, yet. Would the X32 Soundgrid card work in the Wing console?

Appreciate the help!

-Gabe 

lifemission Contributor - Level 1 2020-05-21

2020-05-21

X32 Waves Soundgrid card work in Wing Console?

Hello, 

I'm with LifeMission church in Olathe, Kansas and we're considering a new Wing console for one of our venues. It seems to say on the Wing product page that it has capability for a Soundgrid card to be put in it, but there isn't a specific card that is made for the Wing console, yet. Would the X32 Soundgrid card work in the Wing console?

Appreciate the help!

-Gabe 

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: X32 Waves Soundgrid card work in Wing Console?

Hi Gabe @lifemission ,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the Wing cards are narrower than the X32 cards. So they will not fit. There is a Wing version planned, but no ETA at this point.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Hi Gabe @lifemission ,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the Wing cards are narrower than the X32 cards. So they will not fit. There is a Wing version planned, but no ETA at this point.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Bummer! That's what I needed to know, thanks Paul.