Contributor - Level 1

bottom row of buttons is now covering names

Hello... I am in a bit of a bind... my M-32Q iphone app has somehow changed... I have deleted and re-downloaded it... still doing it.  The app's bars across the bottom of the page is covering the names of each of the digital users... meaning, I cannot discern which key is who's.  Making it impossible to turn people up or down.  Not a good place to be in the middle of a performance.  Please advise what I can do.  This is beyond frustrating!  My iphone is an XR.  So it is a bit newer,  I cannot see a reason for this occuring. It worked fine before I downloaded the last update, except for it having to reconnect a fair bit during performances.  

Please advise.

Jan Balch
jmbalch57 Contributor - Level 1 2019-11-15

2019-11-15

bottom row of buttons is now covering names

Hello... I am in a bit of a bind... my M-32Q iphone app has somehow changed... I have deleted and re-downloaded it... still doing it.  The app's bars across the bottom of the page is covering the names of each of the digital users... meaning, I cannot discern which key is who's.  Making it impossible to turn people up or down.  Not a good place to be in the middle of a performance.  Please advise what I can do.  This is beyond frustrating!  My iphone is an XR.  So it is a bit newer,  I cannot see a reason for this occuring. It worked fine before I downloaded the last update, except for it having to reconnect a fair bit during performances.  

Please advise.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies